Monday, June 4, 2007

June 4 2007

Just wondering if there is anyone out there visiting. Youuu whooo?? Anyone there??? I sit here in my jammies, ready to watch tv in my SPOT on the couch, and wind the day down so as to maybe get a good night sleep..man they seem hard to come by..I wake up so early..I don't seem to get anything constructive done lately..I did some ironing for a close friend, she may think I did something constructive;o)..I have been trying to find out just what DR I can go to and be covered by this damn insurance we pay a fortune for, and that is so maddening..I end up ready to jump into the phone or computer..ya get so ticked off!! ( to put it mildly) I have 4 commissions to paint, and I can't seem to get going.. I just finished one going to Texas, and now I am working on a dog for a girl in Germany (she is coming here, she is an exchange student) I met her through a neighbor. I worked on a website over the weekend with a friend, she knows this stuff, I am sort of at a loss, I pick it up, but first I have to see it..coming from the non- computer times, and not good with electronics..I hate learning the language, it seems to make no sence at all..I like the abilities of it, just wish it had been there in my youth... I love to sit and watch the colors and designs on the screen change when I listen to music..it is so inspireing..I am easy to entertain I guess....goodnight all...Connie

No comments: